We are looking to hire a part time assistant to the President. The position is 15-20 hours per week. Office hours are Mon – Thurs 8:30 am – 5:00 pm & Fridays 8:30 am – 3:00 pm. The position hours are flexible. Please read the job description below and if you are interested, follow the instructions at the bottom of the page.
This person serves as an assistant to the President. They will perform various administrative duties as well as a variety of word processing projects.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Manage the President’s calendars and schedules
- Assist in developing and management of teams of volunteers to accomplish various goals.
- Oversee Donor Care Plan
- Help organize dinners and banquets, prayer and support teams
- Compile monthly support reports for review by President
- Prepare reports and presentations for Board of Directors meetings
- Coordinate travel for President
- Conduct research into various topics as directed
- Fill in for front desk coordinator as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Qualifications: Candidate must be able to work independently and demonstrate superior organizational skills. Candidate must be highly proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher. Grace Ministries International uses Google’s G Suite products and candidate must be proficient in using Google Mail and Calendar.
In addition, the candidate should:
- Embrace the vision of our Ministry and strive to further our mission
- Commit to living his/her life under the lordship of Christ
- Model a consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ, and is a Christian role model in speech, actions, and attitudes, which contributes to the spiritual atmosphere of the office
- Believe and affirm our Statement of Faith
- Active involvement in a local church
Candidate must possess good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as, good time management, goal setting, and follow through skills. This is a part time position of 15-20 hours per week with some scheduling flexibility. Hourly wage $10-$13 depending upon qualifications.
- Please provide a cover letter and resume in PDF format
- Put ASSISTANT in the subject line of your email
- Email as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org