We are looking to hire a part-time administrative assistant. The position is 20 hours per week. Hours within the weekdays are flexible. Please read the job description below and if you are interested, follow the instructions at the bottom of the page.
This person serves as an assistant to the Director of Administration. They will perform various administrative duties as well as a variety of word processing projects.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Manage the director’s calendars and schedules
- Assist in developing Human Resource materials
- Confirm donation entry accuracy and posting
- Compile monthly accounting reports for review by director
- Assist in the development of annual budgets
- Prepare presentations for Board of Directors meetings
- Coordinate travel for director
- Conduct research into various topic as directed
- Prepare outlines for conference lectures
- Create presentations from lecture outlines
- Monitor and order office supplies and materials
- Conduct monthly inventory count
- Coordinate with vendors for building maintenance
- Prepare corporate administrative documents
- Collect and track program statistics for annual reports
- Fill in for front desk coordinator as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Qualifications: Candidate must be able to work independently and demonstrate superior organizational skills. Candidate must be highly proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher. An understanding of basic accounting terminology and Quickbooks accounting software is required. Grace Ministries International uses Google’s G Suite products and candidate must be proficient in using Google Mail and Calendar.
Candidate must possess good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as good time management, goal setting, and follow through skills. This is a part time position of 20 hours per week with some scheduling flexibility. Hourly wage is $12-$14 depending upon qualifications.
- Please provide a cover letter and resume
- Put ASSISTANT in the subject line of your email
- Email as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org